Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Stan!

Yes, today is Stan Sakai's birthday! Stan, for those of you who are NOT in the know, is the creator/artist/writer of "Usagi Yojimbo"!

I knew this comic before I got into the TMNT, btw.

Stan is celebrating his 55th this year-- and his comic is celebrating its 25th anniversary, just like TMNT is! Small world, isn't it?

Anyway, you should check out Usagi-san (who has made several cross-over appearances with the Turtles over the years). Indeed, Stan wrote a Three-part one himself-- I just LOVE how he does the guys! In fact, my icon at Stan's site is one of my first successful manips-- half Leo, half Usagi, all Stan.

And so, if you like Turtles that are ninja, you should check out Samurai Rabbits! Go ahead, stop by his site, join up, check it out-- Usagi Yojimbo is da MAN-- er, RABBIT!

http://www.usagiyojimbo.com

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: